Sunday, August 15, 2010

One More Hard Thing


It's a hard thing to be misled
It's a hard thing to be left
When you're all alone and they leave your side
It's a hard thing

And when you're kicked down
You fall to the ground
When they spit on your face with all their lies
It becomes a hard thing

Alone is what I feel
They left me for dead
They never looked back
Who's gonna pick up the pieces
That shattered all over the ground

It's a hard thing to be betrayed
It's a hard thing to believe all they said
When they seemed so sincere
It becomes a hard thing

And when they spit on your face
And torment your heart
That's when they walk away
Only to never look back
It becomes a hard thing

The shadows of alone
Wraps itself around me
It takes me down below the ground
And I suffocate without a sound

It becomes a hard thing...

No comments: